We are recruiting Cleaning Operative for a PART TIME Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, 8AM - 4PM CLEANING ROLE IN LUCAN. The successful candidate must be available for immediate start.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Cleaning in vacant apartments, including kitchen appliances, bathrooms, windows, vacuuming and moping
· Reporting when supplies / cleaning supplies are running low and assist with ordering of replacements
· Reporting of any occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs / maintenance
· Attention to Detail.
Minimum Skills required
· 1 year relevant experience working in a related role
- A full clean Irish driving licence - Category B
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplied
· Knowledge of Health and Safety
· Basic English, Essential
· Must have good organizational and management skills
· Good problem solving skills
· Flexibility required for the role
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Painter and Decorator
We are looking for experiences painter and decorator.
-Residential and commercial painting
-Minimum 4 years’ experience
In order to be successful, you will need to be:
-Available outside of normal working hours
-A full clean Irish driving licence - Category B
-Ability to work under tight timescales to meet deadlines.
-Excellent attention to details.
-Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them.
-Willing to travel in Dublin area.
Working hours are the following:
From Tuesday to Friday: 8am-4pm
Immediate start. Safe pass is advantage.
Contract length: 11 months, can be extended.
Job Types: Full time, Permanent
Salary: €34,320-€38,480 a year
Trial day is an essential and fully paid.